My client helps startups expand globally. It’s on a mission to build unicorns.
We are seeking an energetic, self-driven partner and alliance management executive to be the primary point of contact to built and manage channel partners in the UK and Europe.
Knowledge And Skills
- Deep understanding of the Tech industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Deep understanding of the company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of the company’s offerings relative to competition and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner senior management, principles, and decision-makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and the company’s share.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams.
- Deep understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/sales teams.