Our team works on web projects and products in which Python is heavily used. Now we thrive to expand and bring more work for Python enthusiasts.
One of our current enterprises is an OTT/IPTV solution for TV broadcasters. We are now hiring for a team that expands existing and develops new Python/Django apps for the platform.
The Tech Stack
• Python 2.x, 3.x;
• Django or other web frameworks which have similar concepts;
• Mainly GNU/Linux, but sometimes Windows or MacOS are inevitable J;
• AWS cloud;
• Video/audio processing tools and platforms – ffmpeg, Wowza, Nimble and similar.
In your daily work, you will:
• Be part of an agile/lean team to expand existing software and build new solutions;
• Participate in the technical design of features, applications or even whole systems;
• Search for the best way to implement business requirements according to specification;
• Collaborate with other teammates in cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
What We Are Looking For
You would feel at the right place with us if you are:
• Proficient in Python and with solid web development background;
• Experienced with frameworks like Django (a big plus!), Flask or similar;
• A team player, with analytical and problem-solving thinking;
• Someone willing to get the challenge of owning a software solution;
• Good in verbal and written English;
• Ready to share a joke and a good laugh 🙂
If you can show us some code of yours (for example on Github), we’ll be thrilled!