Essential Functions1. Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
2. Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
3. Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
4. Provide technical support and advice on management.
5. Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
6. Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
7. Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
8. Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
9. Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
10. Support month-end and year-end close process.
11. Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Requirements for candidates
- Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application, especially Excel
- Language Skills–Fluency in English and German
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field is a must