My client is a machine-learning-based predictive logistics platform for businesses to execute, track, collaborate, predict and optimize the movement of goods.
The platform empowers global leaders like DHL, Walmart, Amway, Wayfair, Hilti, Tata Steel, Blue Dart and many more with efficiency and operational intelligence to achieve growth, happier customers and higher margins.
- Evangelize the client’s solution into target markets, potential customers and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
- Generate leads and opportunities, nurture them and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful conversion of opportunities into wins for the client and long term revenue for the company. This activity will be completed using various communication platforms including social media, in-person events and speaking engagements, direct field engagement with sales teams and management, customer outreach and executive briefings.
- Proactively work with the regional leadership to determine target addressable market specifically in the Large Enterprise accounts, account penetration strategy, relevant messaging and qualification criteria to establish high win rates and pipeline conversion to revenue.
- Work in close alignment with the Marketing team in driving brand penetration and a winning value proposition into prospects and customers, actively participate in industry events and associations to generate leads and nurture relationships with prospects and rapidly mature them into qualified opportunities for the sales teams.
- Learn and be able to articulate the client solution and value proposition to be able to understand the prospective customer’s pain points and propose unique perspective and FarEye’s ability to add value to their business
- Results-driven focus with an innovative approach to driving consistent growth in the pipeline with 8-10 qualified leads per month in the large enterprise sectors of Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industries.
|Experience & Knowledge|
- Experience in evangelising or selling supply chain or enterprise-class analytical software (ARR USD 350K ++) for at least 2 years in a previous role
- Specific knowledge, understanding and experience targeting the Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industry.
- An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile methodologies, etc. to
a) communicate our approach to customers and
b) ensure that we chase and contract work that is appropriate for the client
- Proven track record of consistently generating leads and meeting/exceeding qualified pipeline generation quotas
- Understanding of the Digital Logistics Market a plus
- Experience in interfacing from the Director level to “C” level clients
- Native-level English (additional languages such as Spanish advantageous)
- BS/BA degree OR relatable experience
- Intelligent, motivated, and competitive “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
- The candidate must know at least one other European language/ any Eastern European language- Nordics, Dutch, French, Spanish, German Mandatory.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)