Bulgaria, Sofija grad, Sofia
If you have an educational background in Finance and Accounts or you are looking forward to a career in this domain, you have reached your destination. With a congenial working environment and opportunities galore to learn, we have what it takes to be an employer of choice, so, without much ado scroll down to grab the opening to showcase your talent.
1. Prepare bills and invoices for sales or services rendered.
2. Collect on accounts by sending bill reminders and communicating with customers via phone, email, fax or mail.
3. Record payments by entering them into a ledger or accounting software.
4. Prepare cash and check payments for bank deposits.
5. Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
6. Generate monthly, quarterly or annual financial statements and reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity.
7. Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
Technical Skills Proficiency with email and Microsoft Office application, especially Excel
Process Specific Skills Time management, organizational skills
Soft skills (Desired) – Good communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus;-Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance creativity;-problem-solver, results-oriented;
Soft Skills (Minimum)- Good communication skills;- Fluency in German and English.
Education Requirements: A degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field is an advantage.
Work Experience Requirements: Experience in Economy, Accounting or Finance is an advantage.
We Offer:• Great office location• Employee referral bonuses• Positive working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation, Table tennis, and billiard corners)• Excellent social benefits (Additional health insurance, food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Sports Pass card, Fitness & Spa in Pulse Fitness)