Bulgaria, Sofija grad, Sofia
If you have an educational background in Finance and Accounts or you are looking forward to a career in this domain, you have reached your destination. With a congenial working environment and opportunities galore to learn, we have what it takes to be an employer of choice, so, without much ado scroll down to grab the opening to showcase your talent.
1. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
2. Sort and distribute incoming mail.
3. Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
4. Booking of different types of invoices and expense reports in an ERP system.
5. Payment run preparation.
6. Responding to all vendor inquiries.
7. Reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies.
8. Assist in month-end closing.
9. Other general accounting tasks and projects as assigned.
Knowledge And Skills
- A degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field is an advantage.
- Work Experience Requirements: Experience in Economy, Accounting or Finance is an advantage.
Language requirementsFluency in German and English
• Great office location
• Employee referral bonuses
• Positive working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation, Table tennis, and billiard corners)
• Excellent social benefits (Additional health insurance, food vouchers, Transportation allowance, Sports Pass card, Fitness & Spa in Pulse Fitness)